Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk

i hour time trial
Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:18 am magpie
18.6 miles windy and rained heart rate average 147 so about 10%left
given better conditions may get near 20

last tri this year
Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:46 am magpie
entry recieved for alnwick number 28 out of 200 and to think my swimming is improving!
two weeks to event so any benefit from training is in the bag,ive been told that how you train today effects how you perform in two weeks time.
i hour time trial tonight looking forward to it

last tri of year 12/9/04
Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:58 pm magpie
did 10k road race sunday 46.45 trying to get back into training tempo,
for last event ,problem swimming with school holidays,trying 6.00pm
tonight.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91, 92  Next 
age does not matter experiance is everything

a young guy is learning to be a lion tamer,the experianced guy says when in the cage if they roar and charge at you chuck #@?# at them,what if there is no #@?# there will be says the voice of experiance
brief history

59 years old married 37 two lads 32 and 30,got into this after several years of fun running and body building,bought a bianci bike off a mate who wanted a new one ,so thought lets give it a go at 45 ,so far so good
had to pack in 54/57 but back growing old disgracefully
aims for 2012/13

to get back on bike and enjoy it
to get back to running and enjoy it
to get back to swimming break 10 mins for 400m

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.