Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk

feeling benefit
Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:57 pm magpie
The change in motivation is producing better performances and training is going really well hitting 32 min on hilly tt course 10 mile and up to 10 miles at sub eights feeling comfortable, fartlek 5 mile going well and long ride at 16mph at present all injury free and cant wait to get back out there
kp thanks for the support and lovely daft attitude Very Happy

change
Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:45 am magpie
got to point where i have revised my goals so changed profile,that does not mean i aint going to try my heart out just the reason for doing it,ive always enjoyed doing sport some of it to pretty good club level but assumed i was going to pack in hard training one day i aint cos it keeps me childish and very silly
kp your a bloody miracle and very childish and silly keep it up Very Happy

injury free and a lot lighter
Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:02 pm magpie
running and biking very well at present 11 stone 6 so 8 lbs lighter and enjoying new diet which isnt actually a weight loss thing but a lifestyle change to enable me to train for another 20 years or so

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 90, 91, 92  Next 
age does not matter experiance is everything

a young guy is learning to be a lion tamer,the experianced guy says when in the cage if they roar and charge at you chuck #@?# at them,what if there is no #@?# there will be says the voice of experiance
brief history

59 years old married 37 two lads 32 and 30,got into this after several years of fun running and body building,bought a bianci bike off a mate who wanted a new one ,so thought lets give it a go at 45 ,so far so good
had to pack in 54/57 but back growing old disgracefully
aims for 2012/13

to get back on bike and enjoy it
to get back to running and enjoy it
to get back to swimming break 10 mins for 400m

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.