Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Oh the joy....finished!

Calendar 12 - 2018

<  Dec, 2018   >
SuMoTuWeThFrSa

Username:

Password:

All about sooooooooz

sooooooooz

First good run
Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:43 pm sooooooooz
...today of my RC and it was really lovely...weather fab, towpath quiet and dry and the legs happy...great stuff.
Covered about 3 miles with AM..."Lovely 1" who wants to start running again so we shared the mountain bike and took it in turns.

Planning a trip to the New Forest next weekend to spectate the middle distance at Sandy Balls so hope the weather holds.

Had a very nice lunch today to celebrate the end of season...7 of us...5 ironmen and 1 double....guess what the talk was about?????

Have a great week
Laters
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

Iain...thanks, Good4age is just resting Very Happy
Poet..Not a such, but it was mainly my abs which had gone to sleep and they were quite sore...OK now!

I now..
Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:32 am sooooooooz
...hurt, DOMS!! Razz

Due to my change in swimming style my lats are now doing more work and they're suffering big time.
And after the Pilates yesterday, my core muscles are screaming!!

But good news is my sore calf is very nearly better Smile so still on target for a run on Monday.
Not much else so.... laters.
Sooooooooz

Replies
Sue...quite agree less speed and more controll.
PC... Thanks, but this diet is hard work!

Back to..
Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:53 pm sooooooooz
...Pilates class and HOW DIFFICULT WAS THAT!....1st time back since June and it was a shocker.
What with the hours swim before and then this class....shattered. Razz
Why is it so hard.?..it's slow and the exercises look really simple but the execution Cool if done correctly makes it a killer class....just what I need!

Pilates is going to be an integral part of my RC..=running comeback Very Happy so going to keep going once a week, no sweat.

Entering an Autumn/Winter Aquathlon series at St Mary's Calne......what's all this about???...running around the town doing a 5K with wet hair and wet cossie!!!!
...In Jan and Feb Evil or Very Mad

Will find out though because it all sounds great fun and not to be missed. Very Happy

laters
Sooooooooz

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 89, 90, 91  Next 
SJ in Triathlon Plus

Last Forum Post

[ Find all posts by sooooooooz ]
[ Last Post ]

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.