Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk

Triathlon Verdon
Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:24 pm Chez-Ray
The first running of the Triathlon du Verdon was last Sunday Oct 7th
Fantastic organization, Fantastic course-- Water was 21 degrees, Sun was shining and about 23deg. THIS WILL BECOME THE TRIATHLON TO DO IN FRANCE IN THE FUTURE Here in October there are hardly any tourists left and the roads that weren't closed ( Virtually ) were almost traffic free, I rode round the bike course in the opposite direction to the race and felt I was going the wrong way down a one way street !! On my list to DO next year. ( 2km , 90km,20km) along with the Alpe D'Huez short course ( Cos the long one is tooooo hard for me )

Altitude Training ??
Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:43 am Chez-Ray
Just under 1000mt here with rides up to 2000mt so do we qualify for ''Altitude'' training ?I know St Moritz is a bit higher but we can't all join the Brownlees ( So well done )and there must be some Yorkshiremen out there who like me are interested in Value for money and the training/ beer being a priority !!
Please check out my web site---click on the cycle holiday link, I'd really like to get some triathletes out here next year, if there are any teams/clubs or coaches interested please get in touch . I have availability this Oct if anyone wants to come over and have a look at what I can offer.
Ray

Ctcle/ Triathlon Holidays What do you want ?
Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:39 am Chez-Ray
WHAT DO PEOPLE WANT ON A CYCLE/TRIATHLON HOLIDAY-- I've been trying to build a client base for the last couple of years-( Varied success)- I offer exactly what I would want -- Comfortable beds, Good food, Great riding, Swimming and running -- at an affordable price. I've looked at the ''competition'' and I wonder if cycling and particularly Triathlon have become so expensive that its only the wealthy who take part -- they buy expensive bikes etc and can afford to pay for holidays where the emphesis seems to be on 'Luxury' accommodation' and expensive restaurants-- and why not if you have the money?? - but there must be a lot of people out there who's priorities are more like mine ???
AND yes this is aimed at getting more clients but I am interested -- should I double the price so people don't think its too cheap to be any good ?? ( At least check out the web site )
Ray

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.