Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Black Friday Heads up UK Deals
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Stivrunning




Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 1150
Location: up north

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:16 pm    Post subject: Black Friday Heads up UK Deals Reply with quote

would anyone would like to share any online "BLACK FRIDAY " deals they come across
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iwaters




Joined: 06 Sep 2016
Posts: 271

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have spent so much money on triathlon this year I dont dare look Smile

Hope the BTF do their membership discount again this year, had about 30% off last year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stenard




Joined: 04 Sep 2013
Posts: 1300

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iwaters wrote:
Hope the BTF do their membership discount again this year, had about 30% off last year.

I missed that. Could you just upgrade in advance and it just adds 12m onto your current expiry date?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jgav




Joined: 06 Dec 2016
Posts: 201

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope they do the Blacktriday 25% off race entry again. That was great.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SidSnot




Joined: 02 Sep 2005
Posts: 1546

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zone3....
https://zone3.com/product-category/black-friday/
_________________
@sidmott
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jorgan




Joined: 12 Nov 2007
Posts: 16315
Location: alles was ich bin, alles was ich war

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's Black Friaday all month!" Rolling Eyes

I find ebay is pretty much Black Friday all year Very Happy
_________________
25 Years since it all began....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stivrunning




Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 1150
Location: up north

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems to have gone to black week

getting bombarded with emails
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TriSam




Joined: 26 Aug 2011
Posts: 1166
Location: Tunbridge Wells

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SidSnot wrote:
Zone3....
https://zone3.com/product-category/black-friday/


Some absolute bargains on there!

If anyone sees a discount direct drive turbo trainer on offer, please let me know!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jorgan




Joined: 12 Nov 2007
Posts: 16315
Location: alles was ich bin, alles was ich war

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TriSam wrote:

If anyone sees a discount direct drive turbo trainer on offer, please let me know!!


Have you looked at new ones (from business sellers) on fleabay?

We got a 1300 treadmill for 399 in the Jan sales nearly 4 years ago now (Argos).
_________________
25 Years since it all began....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stivrunning




Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 1150
Location: up north

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
TriSam wrote:

If anyone sees a discount direct drive turbo trainer on offer, please let me know!!


Have you looked at new ones (from business sellers) on fleabay?

We got a 1300 treadmill for 399 in the Jan sales nearly 4 years ago now (Argos).


that's a good bit of info
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jorgan




Joined: 12 Nov 2007
Posts: 16315
Location: alles was ich bin, alles was ich war

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stivrunning wrote:
Jorgan wrote:
TriSam wrote:

If anyone sees a discount direct drive turbo trainer on offer, please let me know!!


Have you looked at new ones (from business sellers) on fleabay?

We got a 1300 treadmill for 399 in the Jan sales nearly 4 years ago now (Argos).


that's a good bit of info


If you ever get a treadmill, get the extended warranty; it will pay for itself many times over Smile
_________________
25 Years since it all began....


Last edited by Jorgan on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaRok2300




Joined: 01 May 2014
Posts: 203
Location: Worcester, UK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be surprised if there's much off direct drive trainers as I think they're still the latest hot property.

The Elite Direto gets good reviews and is considerably cheaper than the Neo and similar though.

I'm hoping for something good on a Garmin 920XT or maybe 735 now the 935 and Fenix 5 have been out a while.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jibberjim




Joined: 15 Aug 2008
Posts: 8077
Location: Kingston

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaRok2300 wrote:
I'm hoping for something good on a Garmin 920XT or maybe 735 now the 935 and Fenix 5 have been out a while.


Reckon you'd need massive discount to make it worthwhile - the last versions of the previous generation is normally the worst to buy new, the bugs haven't been ironed out, but updates are dead.
_________________
Jibbering Sports Stuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Stivrunning




Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 1150
Location: up north

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaRok2300 wrote:
I'd be surprised if there's much off direct drive trainers as I think they're still the latest hot property.

The Elite Direto gets good reviews and is considerably cheaper than the Neo and similar though.

I'm hoping for something good on a Garmin 920XT or maybe 735 now the 935 and Fenix 5 have been out a while.


if you keep an eye on amazon the prices vary hugely on garmin

I got a 920xt at a well discounted price including HRM

Just had to keep checking weekly for about a month ,noticed it was shipped from Europe but sold through amazon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
explorerJC




Joined: 20 Oct 2005
Posts: 14651
Location: Farthingstone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent my Elite Drivo back....

So far so good with the Tacx Neo...
_________________
www.appliedtri.co.uk Tri and Du coaching

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2017 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Gear All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
  Share
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum





Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.