Parts for Powertap P1S

After putting my bike in for a new wheel the cover (and battery) of my P1S disappeared.

Any idea how I can get a replacement or something that will work as well?

LBS haven’t seen the bright metallic orange part.

Have you tried cyclepowermeters.com

2 Likes

£18!

1 Like

I’ll swap you a battery cover for a right hand pedal :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

I thought I was the only one still using these. Had them 8 years now.

2 Likes

I’ve knackered my right pedal.
It just unclips all of the time, as the cleat holder metal Part has chipped off

2 Likes

I’ve got a spare pair somewhere in the parts box that a mate donated after he crashed racing. The power side is knackered

I’ll take a look for a cover. I had planned on sending them off to George Godwin’s dad for a refurb but never got round to it (can’t remember his @)

2 Likes

@MrPG

1 Like

You’ve got a spare right pedal??? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

@joex DM me with a postal address and I’ll send you one. It wont be a brand new one.

Paul

2 Likes

I can still service the P1S and P1 and P2 pedals but maybe only for another 10/12 months.
We’ve only got just over 100 full bearing kits and SRAM aren’t supplying anymore so if you want to get them serviced now is the time. We don’t charge for the testing and assessment, you only have to pay the postage and return shipping if you don’t want to proceed. We have the metal top plates so can replace them but we don’t have any cleat claws. I have some used ones which can replace any which are very badly worn.

Paul

5 Likes

It’s not the claw or top plate on mine - it’s the actual pedal body!!!

Just ripped clean off one ride :face_with_peeking_eye::roll_eyes:

I should do, I’ll take a look once I’m home!

1 Like

Wow, huge community response. I’m humbled.

3 Likes

Still got the old pair.

Got the orange cap and the right pedal if you want them @Poet , @joex

3 Likes

I think @MrPG has me sorted but thanks to everyone who has offered - I was not expecting a freebie, I was imagining having perhaps some kind of half assed B&Q thing with a glued on spring would be the answer.

Maybe it’s the community and not the race I miss. When you turn up at a triathlon everyone there is with you, whether you’re last or second to last.

5 Likes

Cheers - sent you an SMS :exploding_head:

#Flex

2 Likes

That’s knackered. I’ve seen a couple where people have attempted to build that section up with epoxy.

1 Like

I’ll get this in the post today :+1:

1 Like